If you have moved to a new place or Residential move ten you need to change the address on your vote. To change the address on the vote or voter id one must apply for it by providing the new residence proof or address proof document. There are different ways to apply for the change of address on vote or voter id in Germany. First one is you can apply for the address change on vote through online, the second one you can apply in person at any Electoral Body office and the third and last option is by post.
Eligibility to Apply for Address Change on Vote Germany:
- Must be a German Voter
- Must be a resident of the Address for at least 1 month
Requirements to Change Address on Vote or Voter ID Germany:
- Address Proof Document
Ways to Apply for Address Change on Vote or Voter ID Germany:
- In person @ Electoral Body office
- By Post
How to Apply for Address Change on vote Germany Online?
- Visit the Germany Electoral Commission official website.
- Select Register to vote option from the main menu.
- Select Register to vote online option.
- Voter registration online window will be displayed.
- Now select the Residential Move option.
- Select your German State from the list and click the next button.
- Residential Move or Change of address on vote online application form will be displayed.
- Complete the online address change application form.
- After completing the form click the submit button.
- A confirmation through acknowledgement will be displayed save the acknowledgement which contains your registration number.
- By using the receipt number you can track the Residential Move or Address Change application status online
Change of Address on Voter Registration Online – https://www.bundeswahlleiter.deSponsored Links
Change of Address on vote form PDF download – https://www.bundeswahlleiter.de
How to Apply for Address Change on vote Germany at Post Office?
Download Address Change Form – https://www.bundeswahlleiter.deSponsored Links