How to Change Address on PVC?
The Government of Nigeria through the INEC – Independent National Electoral Commission provides this facility to the nationals of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. By using this Voter’s Card correction facility, the registered voters of Nigeria can change their address on the PVC. For example, if you have moved to a new place for work or other reasons and planning stay there in that case you can change your address on Permanent Voter’s Card.Sponsored Links
How to Change Address on Vote at INEC State Office?
- If you are planning to change your voter registration card address, then this information may help you to do it easily.
- If you are willing to change the address on your voter’s card then you must file an application in written to the INEC – Independent National Electoral Commissioner of the State where you are residing now. It is better to apply 30 days prior to the date of the election.
- While sending the application you must attach a copy of your old or existing Voter’s card to the application.
- After getting your application form, the Independent National Electoral Commissioner will direct the local electoral officer to change your address on Voter’s id.
- Once after adding your name in the transferred voters’ list, you will be issued a new Voter’s card.
How to Apply for Address Change on PVC?
- Visit your nearest INEC office along with your Permanent Voter’s Card.
- Write an application addressing the Independent National Electoral Commissioner to transfer your vote to the new place.
- Submit the written application along with the photocopy of old Voter’s card.
- The local INEC officer will forward your application to the Independent National Electoral Commissioner office.
- After getting the approval from the Independent National Electoral Commissioner office the local INEC officer will issue you a new voter’s card by taking the old Voters card.