How to Update Your Voter Registration Information Online in US?
If you have changed your name or address or if you are willing to change your political party then you can change or update voter registration details online. Some of the State’s Governments are offering this facility online but some other states are not.Sponsored Links
Update Voter Registration Information Online Process in US:
- Visit the US Government official portal.
- Select your residing state from the list of US States.
- After selecting your state, click the view voter registration information online button.
- Check Voter Registration Information Online window will be displayed.
- Enter your Voter Registration number and click the search button.
- A window will be displayed with your Voter Registration information online.
- If you want to apply for the update then click the update button.
- Update Voter Registration information online window will be displayed.
- Enter the information which has to be updated and click the submit button.
- Now attach the supporting proof document for your changes.
- A confirmation window will be displayed with your new voter registration details, confirm it and submit the form online.
Update Voter Registration information online – https://www.usa.gov/register-to-vote
Change Voter Registration details online – https://www.usa.gov/register-to-vote
Change name on Vote online – https://www.usa.gov/register-to-vote
Address change on Vote online – https://www.usa.gov/register-to-voteSponsored Links