Voters Register is an authenticated register which is maintained by the Electoral Commission of Germany. This authenticated record contains all the voters’ details of Germany. Voters Register is a list of German voters who are eligible to vote in the elections. The German Citizens who register to vote their names and addresses will be added in the Voters Register. To add the name in the Voters Register one should register to Vote in Germany. There are different ways which are offered by the Electoral Commission of Germany to add the name in Voters Register. The Germany Electoral Commission through the official website allows the registered voters or enrolled voters of Germany to check their name in the Voters Register online.
Ways to Check Name in Voters Register Germany:
- By Phone
- In person at Electoral Body Office
How to Check Your Name in Germany Voters Register Online?
- Visit the Germany Electoral Commission official website.
- Select the Check Voter Registration option from the main page.
- Check my Voter registration online window will be displayed.
- Enter your given name.
- Enter your Family name.
- Enter your postcode.
- Enter your locality.
- Enter your street name and click on the verify registration button.
- A window will be displayed with your voter registration details.
Check name in Voters Register online – https://www.bundeswahlleiter.deSponsored Links
How to Check Your Name in Germany Voters Register by Phone?
- Call your local Electoral Body Office.
- Select Check Voter Enrollment option
- Tell your given name.
- Tell your Family name.
- Tell your postcode.
- Tell your locality.
- Tell your street name.
Check your name in Voters Register by Phone – https://www.bundeswahlleiter.de
How to Check Name in Voters Register at Electoral Body Office?
- Visit your nearest Electoral body office.
- Take a check Voter Registration form.
- Complete the form and submit the form to the authorized person at Electoral Body office.
- Collect the form after checking the voter registration details.
Find your nearest Electoral Body Office – https://www.bundeswahlleiter.deSponsored Links