Voter Registration Canada by Mail:
There are different ways to get registered to vote in Canada, one of them is voter registration through mail. The basic eligibility for voter registration in Canada is one must be a Canadian Citizen and the second one is age must be 18 years or above.
How to register to Vote by Mail Explained on YouTube:
Register to Vote Canada by Mail Requirements:
- Valid Drivers License
- Provincial/Territorial ID
- Photo Identity proof
- Address Proof
Register to Vote Canada Through Mail:
- Go to the Elections Canada official website.
- Or contact the Elections Canada through email.
- Select Voters option from the main page.
- Voters main menu will be displayed.
- Choose Voter registration from the voters drop down menu.
- Voter registration window will be displayed.
- Click on the check your voter registration option in voter registration window.
- Now select the Email form option.
- Voters Enquiry window will be displayed.
- Enter the details accordingly and select the option to contact you.
- After entering the details Click the submit button.
- Register to vote Canada application form PDF will be sent to you either by email or by mail to the postal address you mentioned in the enquiry form.
- Fill the Voter Registration form, sign the form, attach the identification proof document and address proof document.
- Send the completely filled voter registration form to the following address.
Voter Registration Form PDF Download – http://www.elections.ca/Sponsored Links
How to Vote Federal Elections Canada 2019 by Mail Explained on YouTube:
- Elections in Canada
- 30 Victoria Street
- K1A M6
Elections Canada Phone Numbers:
Elections Canada FAX Number:
Toll Free in Canada and US.Sponsored Links