How to Apply Voter Registration Online?
To vote in the elections one should register the vote first, for online voter registration in Nigeria, one should visit the INEC official website.
Online Voter Registration Process in Nigeria:
- Visit the INEC official website.
- Select polling units option from the main menu.
- Nigerian Polling units window will be displayed.
- Select your State, select you GLA & ward now click the search button.
- Your ward Polling units list is displayed, choose the nearest polling unit.
- After choosing the polling unit, take the required supporting documents like address proof and photo identification proof.
- Visit the selected polling unit along with the address proof and photo identification proof documents.
- The authorized person at the polling unit will take your details and captures your photo to issue a Voter ID Card
- Voter ID card is a like an identity card which authorizes you to participate in the elections to cast your vote.
Register to Vote online – http://www.inecnigeria.org/
How to Register Vote at a Polling Unit in Nigeria?
If you are wondering to register your vote in person, you can register your vote and get a permanent Voter’s Card by following the simple process:Sponsored Links
Voter Registration Process at Polling Unit:
- Visit your nearest polling unit along with the residence proof and photo identification proof documents.
- Meet the INEC officer to register your vote.
- The INEC officer at the polling unit will note your personal details and verifies them with the help of your supporting documents.
- INEC officer will capture photo and if the number of applicants is less, then the INEC officer will issue the Permanent Voter’s Card or Voter ID card or Voter Registration card.