The Filipino Citizens staying overseas can register to vote Philippines through the Filipino Consulates worldwide. The ones who are interested in applying for the Filipino Voter id they must be 18 years old and they must have a valid Filipino Passport. To apply for the Voter Registration the Filipino Citizens staying abroad can apply for one by visiting the Filipino Consulate nearby them along with the Filipino Passport and Identity Document. Register to Vote OnlineSponsored Links
Voter Registration Requirements:
- Must be a Filipino Citizen.
- Age must be 18 years on or before May 13, 2019 for National & Local Elections of 2019.
- Must be a resident of the place for a minimum period of 1 year where the Filipino Citizen wishes to register to vote.
Documents Required for Voter Registration:
Filipino Citizen who wishes for voter registration, at the time of voter registration must submit any one of the following document to prove the identity in Philippines.
- Drivers License
- SSS ID
- GSIS ID
- Postal ID
- Employees ID Card
- PWD Discount ID
- Student ID Card
- Senior Citizen ID Card
- NBI Clearance Certificate
- IBP ID ( Integrated Bar of the Philippines)
- PRC License ( License issued by the Professional Regulatory Commission)
- ICC or IP members must provide the Certificate of Confirmation issued by NCIP ( National Commission on Indigenous People)
- Any other Valid ID
Filipino Voter Registration Process:
- Take a valid Identity Document and Passport; visit your nearby Filipino Consulate.
- The authorized person at Filipino Consulate will verify your identity and the residence with the help of your Identity Document and Passport.
- Then authorized person at Filipino Consulate will verify your status of registration with the help of an application form issued.
- Once the verification process is completed and if it is successful then you will be issued 3 copies of voter registration application form.
- Fill or complete the 3 copies of the voter registration application form with correct information.
- Submit the completed application form, upon submitting the application form OEO will allow you to sign the application forms.
- After signing the application forms, authorized Voter Registration Machine Operator will capture your biometrics digitally in front of OEO.
- Once after capturing your biometric data, the Voter Registration Machine Operator will issue you an acknowledgement.
- Keep the acknowledgement safe, you must show the acknowledgement while issuing the Voter ID Card.
Voter Registration Application Form Download – http://www.comelec.gov.ph/?r=VoterRegistration/Resolutions/res10392Sponsored Links